WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Mid-senior management, professionals working in service industry and specially in the financial sector. Also suitable for public officials or anyone interested in the topic.
Exhaustive studies have shown that increasing trust is the primary driver of new revenue generation within an existing client group. Is your ability to build trust as good as it could be? What impact would it have if you were better at it? The biggest gap found in many world-leading leadership development programs is the gap between how much leaders believe they are trusted and how much they actually are. Getting better at understanding trust is a key step in taking greater control of your practice and your life.
This program is a combination of theory and work on practical applied approaches to building trust and/or resolve existing trust problems. Participants will leave with thoughts about things they can do the next day to build better relationships with their clients. People will leave feeling like they not only understand trust but actually know what to do about it short and longer term. Companies can use this material to develop their own strategic/organizational approach to best practices in building trust.
At the end of this workshop, the participants should be able to:
- A clear understanding of what trust is
- A comprehensive understanding of how trust works
- Practical applied approaches to a broad range of trust problems
- An approach to analyzing and resolving any trust issues they are currently facing
- A proven approach to building stronger relationships both within their organization and with third parties.
Darryl Stickel, is an executive coach and founder of Trust Unlimited He has a PhD in Business from Duke University and has worked as a consultant with McKinsey & Company. Dr. Stickel has served an interesting and diverse group of clients ranging from senior military professionals deployed in Afghanistan, to senior wealth advisors and family offices providing valued advice to some of North America’s most wealthy families to chief executive officers running multinational corporations. His doctoral thesis was titled “Building trust in hostile environments”. Dr. Stickel works with individuals and teams and teaches them him proprietary models, techniques and methods for building trust with their clients, teams and stakeholders. He has worked with some of the top thought leaders in wealth advisory services in North America.
Short facts about:
Prof. Darryl Stickel
- PhD in Business from Duke University
- Worked as a consultant with McKinsey & Company Has served an interesting and diverse group of clients
- Worked for and with: Senior military professionals in Afghanistan, Senior wealth advisors, Family offices and North America’s most wealthy families, Chief executive officers running multinational corporation, and many more.
- Expert in building trust
Location:LSB Campus Gasperich
Date and Time of the Program:19-20 October, 2017 from 8:30 until 17:00
Systematic and scientific approach to building and maintaining the only true currency of modern business - trust.REGISTER NOW