Women in Leadership (2days)
While many studies prove the positive impact of having women in leading positions, they still have to rise to special challenges. Evolving in a male-dominated organization, overcoming stereotypes and biases, increasing personal presence and network, etc. Thanks to this workshop, you will be able to understand and master typical challenges in woman leadership, recognize gender pitfalls but also develop your personal leadership formula for success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is useful for senior and mid-level female executives who want to improve in virtue and effectiveness within their business without losing their feminity and authenticity. Participants from all functional areas and all industries are welcome.
With the help of psychometric analysis, 1to1 personal coaching, latest neuroscience results, videos, feedback, negotiation simulations, and group exercises, you will gain insights and hands-on experience.
- Male vs female leadership and communication strategies – what we can learn from each other
- Self-awareness- creating your own leadership style – know your drivers and patterns
- Self-management and marketing – sell yourself and your successes
- Dealing with internal conflicts – personal needs versus leadership role (e.g.”Boss” and ”Mother”)
- Understand and master typical challenges in female leadership
- Recognize gender pitfalls early enough to react properly
- Learn the root causes of the barriers that exist for women in the workplace
- Check your own gender biases and distinguish between confidence and competence in your colleagues;
- Manage a more effective gender-diversity program; Recognize the issues women face when speaking up
- Know-how to reenter the workforce after taking time off and to create opportunities to reach own ambitions
- How to better differentiate yourself and say ”no”
- Action plan for your personal growth
”Through a provoking workshop, an important first step towards becoming an aware and confident leader”
Martha Hughes – Transaction Management Officer – Project Finance at European Investment Bank
”The best about this workshop is being among experienced women and having the time to reflect”
Julie Ludmann – New Markets Business Development Director at EasyPark Group
”Working alongside such competent and experienced women presented a unique opportunity to grow professionally and develop my skills which I plan to implement in the workplace”
Una Clifford – Senior Strategy Advisor at European Investment Bank
”Very good and interesting examples with practical exercises”
Francesca Fiorica – Associate Director – Fund Administration Luxembourg Operations at Tristan Capital Partners
”The strengths of this course are the expertise of the professor, the networking and the self-assessment”
Maria Alejandra Vargas Gechem – Consultant – Sales and Marketing at Michael Page
Marion Bourgeois is the Founder of MBBT, a German leadership consultancy. With 20 years of leadership experience in IT, Marketing, Strategy and Human Resources, and especially as former SVP Competence Management at Deutsche Telekom, Marion’s empathetic style, and practical experience enable clients to achieve sustainable high performance in complex business situations.
Her background on executive-level, her empathetic style and her way of utilizing her practical leadership experience, enables senior clients and their teams to achieve sustainable high performance in complex and challenging business situations. Her strengths are in blending strong human skills with deep experience and clarity to achieve lasting transformation. After challenging the ‘why’, she provokes innovative and courageous thinking in leaders around the what/how/when/where’ of strategic implementation. Her highly interactive and motivating style inspires a leader’s capacity to achieve a lasting transformation.
Marion has a university degree in physics and then did her Ph.D. in France. She is a certified Coach (EMCC) and Business Mediator (University of Nancy, France) as well as very experienced in facilitation.