Building Customer Customer Business
The purpose of this program is to explore the concept of customer value, the heart of marketing. Learn how to influence the customer perception of your brand, product, and service.
Dr. John Branch teaches marketing and international business courses at M.B.A. and executive levels. He conducted management training for Mercedes Benz, Coca-Cola, Michelin, and Nestlé. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge.
The focus of this workshop, therefore, is quite simple… the customer. More specifically, it aims to:
- explore the 4 different market orientations;
- understand the core concept of customer value;
- link customer value to the concepts of satisfaction, delight, and loyalty;
- introduce the notion of customer lifetime value;
- develop a customer-based approach to innovation;
- re-think sustainable competitive advantage from a customer perspective;
- outline the process of product positioning from the customer’s perspective.