Negotiating for Success (2days)
Join LSB flagship negotiation program led by George Siedel, from Michigan Ross School of Business and author of the best-selling book “Negotiating for success”.
Dr. George J. Siedel is a professor at Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan, Stanford University, and Harvard University. His last best seller book is “Negotiating for Success: Essential Strategies and Skills” (4.5 stars ranking on Amazon.com). He also has received many teaching awards, including the 2014 Executive Program Professor of the Year. Professor Siedel has been admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court and in Michigan, Ohio, and Florida.
Who should attend?
This training is useful for anyone who needs to influence others or negotiate with other co-workers or clients. Participants from all functional areas and all industries are welcome.
The workshop will give you hands-on experience with negotiation techniques that will enable you to:
- The workshop will give you hands-on experience with negotiation techniques that will enable you to:
- Develop a successful personal negotiation style.
- Provide effective leadership in deal-making and dispute resolution.
- Develop organizational negotiation and dispute resolution competency.
- Understand the bargaining process and how to improve your position in this process
- Learn how to prepare for a complex negotiation process
- Evaluate and improve your own negotiation and dispute resolution style.
- Develop dispute resolution skills that are essential to effective leadership.
- Understand value-creating strategies
- Identify the psychological tools and traps in the negotiation process
“An interesting subject moderated by high quality and very knowledgeable teacher. Lot of good material to be used in a day to day life”
Joel Kieffer Regional Head of Business Development at KNEIP
“Highly recommended to sharpen your negotiation skills”
Elisabetta Vangelista Senior ALM Officer at ESM – European Stability Mechanism
” George Siedel is amazing and keep you interested during the whole lecture. Good job!”
Rogelio Rodriguez Cueto Team Lead, IT Financial Applications at ESM – European Stability Mechanism
”This training is very down-to-earth and practice-oriented. It gives you handy tools for preparing your negotiation process in business life”
Didier Vanderperren – CFO at Alcadis
”This training will be instrumental in boosting the profitability of my company”
Nicolas De Ridder – CEO at Solar Screen