Design Thinking (2 days)
Working in a conventional way gives conventional results. With the Design Thinking Methodology, learn how to unleash your creativity and effectively manage innovation projects within your company by creating new game-changing business models, products or services. This practical training will help you to apply the principles of Design Thinking at work. We will learn techniques and practice how to innovate in the business model to deliver the new product/service to the market.
Who should attend?
This program is appropriate for> Service and product managers > Project managers > Marketing team members > Entrepreneurs > Innovation / RD All managers and team leaders of both small and large established companies, including those who believe have good problem-solving skills. We welcome participants from all industries and sectors. This will enable a rich dialogue in the workshop.
- Take away key steps & processes of Design Thinking and adapt them to their daily routines
- Identify situations in which the traditional problem-solving way cannot be applied
- Approach problem-solving more creatively
- Develop innovative products that are compelling and widely adopted by users
- Use 5 WHY’s framework, interviews, focus group and prototypes to develop products, strategies or business models
- Use personae, observation, research walls, customer journey mapping, role-play and business modeling
- Continuously improve products and strategies through user feedback
Ivanka Visnjic is a Professor of Innovation at ESADE Business School, where she also acts a Director of Institute for Innovation and Knowledge Management. Before joining ESADE, Ivanka worked at the consulting firm McKinsey & Co and completed her Ph.D. at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium.
Her research, consulting and speaking activities are focused on innovative business models for established companies, such as the shift to services and solution business models, platform business models and disruptive business models. She has worked closely with the senior management of a number of global companies, including Atlas Copco, BAE Systems, Caterpillar, GEA, IBM, Pearson, and Zoetis.
Ivanka has received an IBM Faculty Award as well as scholarships and awards from various academic institutions. Her research has been published in prestigious academic journals including the California Management Review, Journal of Operations Management and Journal of Product Innovation Management.