Crafting and Implementing Strategy (2days)
The aim of this course is to develop strategic thinking skills, evaluation of strategic alternatives, prediction, and management of strategic change. Participants will learn concepts, theories and new approaches to strategic management. As well, develop the ability to apply strategic thinking when analyzing the dynamic and complex current business situation and the implementation of new key business concepts. The purpose of this course is to better understand the competitive forces in the world in which an organization operates, with special emphasis on maintaining a superior competitive position of companies. Strategic leadership and entrepreneurship will be addressed through the analysis of corporate culture and values. They will develop a systematic and holistic approach to understanding the interaction of external and internal environment of the company.
- Earned his Ph.D. at the University of Stuttgart with the thesis “Strategic management of logistics”.
- 25 years of managerial experience – Alcatel, Telekom Austria Group, Deutsche Telekom Group, Boston Consulting Group, JCDecaux
- As the CFO of Mobilkom Austria Group, he oversaw the merger of Telekom Austria and Mobilkom Austria to create the largest telco operator of the region – A1 Telekom Austria.
- Received the European Change Communication Award 2010 Honor President of the German Croatian Chamber of Industry and Trade.
- Co-founder of the German International School in Zagreb.
- Advisory Board chairman of the foundation Knowledge at work.
- Former guest professor at the Economic faculty of Stuttgart University and at the Business Academy of Stuttgart.
- Dean at Luxembourg School of Business and Professor at the Zagreb School of Economics and Management.
- Owner and managing director of Macaklin ltd., a business consulting and design management company.